Indygena Women's Ayaba
Designed with the coldest-of-the-cold Canadian city winters in mind, this coat stands up to serious temperatures. Insulated with plush down with extra puff where you need it – shoulders, sleeves, and cuffs – it’s designed for warmth when it dips to -25°C. The waterproof-breathable laminate is totally windproof to buffer gusts when you turn the corner into a windy city street.
- Nylon face fabric has a cotton-like feel.
- Waterproof-breathable laminate in 2-layer construction.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed water and snow.
- Insulated with 700-fill power white duck down, with extra insulation through the shoulders, cuffs and hand pockets.
- Removable hood and a zippered expansion gusset at collar.
- 2-way zipper is water-resistant and opens from the bottom so you can sit down easily.
- Removeable leather zipper pull.
- Interior zippered pocket keeps your phone and cards handy.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with fleece lining.
- Articulated sleeves and a tighter quilt pattern under the arms leave you free to move.
- Zippered kick pleat adds freedom of movement.
- Modern scooped silhouette (centre back length is 39in. and centre front length is 33.5in.).