Osprey Women's Aura AG 50
The Aura AG 50 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable women's-specific pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips lasting a weekend or more. The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 50 is still the top contender.
- Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Main Material: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent Material: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom Material: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Osprey is proud of the strides they have made to lessen their impact upon the planet and tread lightly. Find out more about their commitment to sustainability here.
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Vestal Grey / XS / Article #100099197007