Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Ideal Load Range 30-50 lb
- Pack Weight 4 lb 7 oz Size M
- Volume 65 L Size M
The Osprey Women's Aura 65 Backpack gives women who hit the trail in warmer months the support and comfort they need to enjoy overnight and extended stays in the wilderness. You won't end up soaked in sweat on a sunny trail or warm, humid mountain valley thanks to the cool and comfortable Anti-Gravity suspension system, which is designed to circulate air while conforming to the shape of your back. It does this with a single, lightweight mesh panel that runs from the top of the back to the hips for a seamless design that helps enhance overall mobility. Throw in an adjustable torso size, hip belt, and shoulder straps, and you have one comfortable pack for your overnight and multi-day backpacking trips.
- Osprey's best-fitting backpack for multi-day treks
- 65L capacity suitable for multi-day or weeklong adventures
- Anti-Gravity suspension is well-ventilated and cushioned
- Shoulders adjust up and down back panel for a custom fit
- Fit-On-The-Fly waist belt ensures a quick-and-easy fit
- Removable FlapJacket top lid minimizes weight and acts as a daypack
- Internal sleeve accommodates 3L hydration reservoirs
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment and removable sleeping pad straps
- Main Material: 100D x 630D nylon dobby
- Accent Material: 210D high tenacity nylon
- Bottom Material: 420HD nylon packcloth