Osprey Women's Aura 65 AG
- Ideal Load Range 30-50 lbs
- Pack Weight 4.53 lbs (M)
- Volume 65 L
The women's-specific Osprey Aura AG 65 relies on Osprey's Anti-Gravity suspension system for outstanding ventilation and comfort. This pack is often found on the backs of experienced thru-hikers.
Osprey's Anti-Gravity suspension systema seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. There are also two front panel pockets to keep essentials from going astray. Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
- ANTI-GRAVITY SUSPENSION: The Atmos/Aura Anti-gravity backpanel is a continuous panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- ORGANIZATION: An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets allow additional internal storage and organizational options.
- FLAPJACKET: A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlatJacket to protect your packed gear and minimize weight.
- Front Panel Pockets: Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible
- Sleeping Pad Straps: Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- ANTI-GRAVITY SUSPENSION: Lightwire tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load.
- ANTI-GRAVITY BACKPANEL: Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit.
- ANTI-GRAVITY MESH HARNESS: Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- ANTI-GRAVITY FIT-ON-THE-FLY HIPBELT: Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.
- Product Reviews