No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Spending time in the outdoors in the late spring, summer or early fall can involve fluctuations in temperature and comfort. Early morning chill, a suddenly shady trail, and changes in elevation and levels of exposure mean insulation is essential. But insulation geared for winter conditions can lead to overheating and discomfort. The Atom SL Hoody is specifically created to perform when insulation is required, but in a measured amount that suits milder conditions. Providing warmth comparable to a lightweight fleece for significantly fewer grams, the Atom SL is an efficient midlayer in cool conditions and a great standalone during rest breaks, early morning starts, and while enjoying the view from a freshly bagged peak.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Center back length: 26.2"
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable, Insulated, Wind resistant
- Ultralight, Compressible and packable
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Low profile hood
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Wind flap
- Shaped cuff with stretch fleece
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Two hand pockets
- Fabric Treatment: DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Torrent—84% polyester 16% elastane, DAO finish
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Coreloft Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn
- Weight: 235 g / 8.3 oz