No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Atom SL is designed to handle subtle climate shifts, and each of its fabrics is intentionally selected to manage moisture and provide comfort. Soft, easily compacted, and resilient, the Tyono 20 shell material uses fine denier yarns that allow a fabric configuration that is surprisingly strong for its light weight. Balancing air permeability with wind resistance, the material allows airflow during active periods, but helps cut wind chill during static moments. 40g/m² Coreloft Compact insulation is highly compressible, insulates if wet, permits airflow, and delivers its superior performance for very little weight. Sleeves are lined with a comfortable mesh fabric, and lightweight fleece side panels help provide thermal performance and ventilation. Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms extend freedom of movement.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Center back length: 66.5 cm / 26.2"
- Breathable, Insulated, Wind resistant
- Ultralight, Compressible and packable
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Composite construction
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Low profile hood
- Two hand pockets
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Wind flap
- Shaped cuff with stretch fleece
- Coreloft Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²), 100% polyester fiber
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Torrent—84% polyester 16% elastane, Polygiene finish to manage odor
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Weight: 235 g / 8.3 oz