Arc'teryx Women's Atom LT Hoody
You save 50% off MSRP
This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology - 88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m sq.. A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft 60 (60 g/m sq.) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon