No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Steeped in the alpine, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and downtown commuters. Worn as a midlayer or standalone, it performs across a range of conditions and output levels. Coreloft Compact insulation retains warmth even if wet and has loft retention that withstands years of packing and unpacking. The water-resistant Tyono 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood adds warmth. Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Center back length: 26"
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable. Insulated. Lightweight
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Insulated helmet compatible StormHood with structured mini hood brim
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Drop back hem, Laminated hem, Dual lower hem adjusters
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign criteria
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Coreloft Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation, 100% polyester fibre.
- Dope Permeair 20 - 100% nylon
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Weight: 320 g / 11.3 oz