Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Created specifically for on-area skiing and snowboarding, the Astryl Pant delivers downhill performance with a streamlined aesthetic. Made from strong, supple N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with a flannel backer, the Astryl provides complete waterproof, windproof, breathable protection with comfort and light warmth. The women's specific trim fit is articulated for freedom of movement, side zips provide ventilation on warmer days, and PowderCuffs prevent snow from entering boots.
- Belt loops
- Internal waist adjuster
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two zippered cargo pockets
- Front fly with snap closure
- Side zippers for easy venting
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction
- Brushed flannel backer provides warmth
- Material: N70p GORE-TEX Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction, Keprotec, 100D Cordura