Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Ideal Load Range 35-60 lbs
- Pack Weight 4.95 lbs (M)
- Volume 65L
For week-long backpacking trips and gear-intensive climbing excursions, the Osprey women's Ariel AG 65 has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey has upped the comfort of this legendary pack series by combining super-breathable, responsive Anti-Gravity technology with customizable women's-specific fit and innovative features to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.
Osprey's Anti-Gravity suspension features body-hugging mesh in the backpanel, shoulder harness, and hipbelt for a close-to-the-body feel with amazing breathability. We all want a pack that carries well, but many of them feel restrictive and leave you hot and sweaty. Not so with the Ariel AG; its stiff suspension carries up to 60 lbs with no sagging or flexing, yet the pack moves with you and helps keep you cool on sweltering summer hikes.
- Removable top lid converts to full-featured DayLid daypack
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dimensions: 31 x 15 x 12 in
Osprey is proud of the strides they have made to lessen their impact upon the planet and tread lightly. Find out more about their commitment to sustainability here.