Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 100
- Instep N/A
- Last 100 mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The K2 Anthem 100 MV Ski Boots are K2 s "bread and butter" offering for the dedicated skier looking for solid all-mountain performance in a lighter package that doesn't crush her foot. With a weight that would make many touring boots proud, the Anthem 100 MV features a generous 100 mm last that will make most average feet very happy.
- Last: 100 mm – Perfect for most average width, average instep height feet.
- Custom Thermo Shell – The shell can be heat molded, punched, ground and customized with your favorite boot fitter for optimized comfort and performance. The shell can be widened up to 6 mm with this process.
- Fast Fit Instep – Softer TPU materials designed into the instep area of the Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Women's Adjustable Cuff – Rear of cuff is adjustable for varying calf sizes.
- Flex: 100 – A stiff flex for advanced to lighter-weight expert ladies.
- LuxFit Pro – Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, a high density power collar and a flex notch for increased range of motion while hiking.
- Powerlite Shell – The totally new Powerlite shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power.
- PowerFuse SpYne – A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain.
- Energy Interlock – A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Stance: Cuff Alignment – Dual +/- 2° / Forward Lean – 12˚ (14˚ with Power Wedge)
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Lightweight Buckles
- 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Dual Material Replaceable ISO 5355 Outsoles
- Cantable Outsoles
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Ski Boot Flex: Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 100 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 100
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Number of Buckles: 4
- Warranty: 1 Year