No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Long travel days, casual adventures on the trail, and trips in town are made more comfortable with the Women's Annika Long-Sleeve Shirt. Featuring a combo of abrasion-resistant nylon for durability and stretch for increased mobility, this layer offers built-in UPF-30 sun protection when there's not a cloud in sight. Beat rising temps with the convenient roll-up sleeve feature, then keep trekking. The continuous underarm gusset ensures full range of motion, while the shirrtail hem with a zippered pocket provides extra coverage and won't roll up if you're carrying a pack. Secure small gear in the front double patch pockets with button closures.
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Bluesign Approved Fabric
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Knit Rib Continuous Under Arm Gusset
- Zipper Secure Pocket
- Sleeve Roll Up Feature
- Shirt Tail Hem with Double Patch Pockets with Button Closure
- Product Weight: 0lbs 5.64oz (159.9g)
- Main Fabric: 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane Plain Weave 2.4 oz/yd