Arc'teryx Women's Andessa Jacket
You save 44% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
The Arc'teryx Andessa Insulated Jacket is designed to accompany you to the coldest places on Earth. 750 fill European goose down and Coreloft insulation provide aggressive warmth. Coreloft is placed in areas that are more prone to moisture such as along the hem, hood, and underarms since it retains its thermal properties when wet. The Gore-Tex membrane, DWR-treated face fabric, and fully sealed seams ensure that you'll stay completely dry and protected from the wind as you plow through powder or explore a windy glacier.
- Resort specific ski jacket to keep warm on the coldest slopes
- 3 layer Gore-Tex is waterproof, windproof, and durable
- 750 fill European down provides cozy, luxurious warmth
- Coreloft insulation in areas prone to moisture retains heat
- Lightweight and packable without sacrificing any warmth
- Underarm zip vents allow heat to escape during activity
- DropHood is helmet compatible and moves with the head
- Arc'teryx is built on the principle of precise design and production
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / L / Article #100174080004