Spyder W Amp Jacket
Spyder's Amp Jacket brings energy to the slopes with a maximum charge of 3M Thinsulate Insulation and invigorating color details. Its ample 10k/10k waterproof breathable rating, removable hood, critical seam taping, powder skirt and internal pockets will energize your ski day.
- Removable hood
- Critical seams taped
- Zippered hand pockets
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Polyester Stretch Twill with Xt.L 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation (100g)
- 3M Thinsulate: Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M Thinsulate Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M Thinsulate Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.
- Xt.L: Xt.L is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. This technology results in pliable fabrics that are lightweight yet durable. Xt.L benefits include stretch recovery, which maintains the integrity of the fabric. Even after seasons of use, it still looks great and performs at like-new levels.
- Spylon: When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.