Indygena Women's Amiirad Jacket
The insulated Women's Amiirad Jacket is made from Indygena's own custom Slick Touch fabric - a smooth, light and technical fabric that will follow your every move. Its soft, waterproof and breathable coating keeps you dry from the elements and evaporates your perspiration. The surface of the fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish.
- 100% Nylon, Fluorocarbon C6 chain DWR 80/20, soft coating 5 000 mm/5 000 g/ m2/24hrs, anti-static finish.
- Length (S) Front: 28" / Back: 31"
- White duck down, 80% down 20% feather, fill power of 600 in3/oz.
- Suppliers are registered with the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- YKK® Metaluxe® 2 way zip, removable leather puller
- Zipper hand warmer pockets
- Strategically seam sealed
- Fixed & adjustable hood
- Articulated Sleeves
- Inside zipped pocket
- Rubberized logo rivet
- Woven logo labels