Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 90
- Instep Med
- Last 102 MM
- Sole Type Alpine
A revolutionary fusion of power, precision, and hiking performance for women, the new ALLTRACK 90 W delivers award-winning freeride versatility for advanced skiers. Compatible with WTR "Walk to Ride" rocker soles for easier, more comfortable hiking and walking, and powered by Posi-Block cuff technology, Alltrack offers the ski/hike convenience of a releasable-cuff freeride boot combined with traditional "pinned-cuff" power and precision on the descent that continues to go unmatched. Featuring a wider, more forgiving 102mm fit, Sensor Grid shell technology, and new women-specific OptiSensor 3D Thinsulate liners, ALLTRACK delivers optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support. Durable grip soles and arches ensure increased traction and durability; WTR rockered soles are sold separately for even easier hiking and walking.
- Weight 1,960 kg/half pair
- Last: 102
- Flex index: 90
- Technology Sensor Grid
- Material - shell Polyether
- Bootboard: PU
- Specifications Hike Mode
- Material - cuff Polyolefine
- Liner - technology WOMEN THERMO OPTISENSOR 3D T2
- Thermal insulation Forefoot Thinsulate
- Powerstrap width (mm) TECH 40 mm
- Liner - tongue Power Wrap - One-piece toe box
- Technology Diagonal Buckles
- Adjustment 4 Micro
- Additional functions Adjustable Teeth 3 Postions
- Buckles - material 100% Aluminum
- Heel pieces WTR Compatible Optional