Kari Traa Women's Åkle Hood
With traditional style and warmth for cold days, the Kari Traa Åkle Hood helps you build your defense against heat-sneaking winter. The pure merino fabric is super-fine, soft and offers complete freedom of movement. Made of soft merino wool that provides excellent insulation when wet or dry. Merino wool is naturally odour-resistant so you can go longer between washes. Anatomically mapped construction places panels of lighter-weight fabric under the arms and along the sleeves for better ventilation and movement. The knit pattern pays tribute to the Kari Traa hometown of Trysil, Norway.
- Lined hood adds extra cozy warmth.
- Front snap placket for easy on/off or venting.
- Raglan sleeves provide great range of motion and are comfortable under backpack straps.
- Ideal for: Snowsports, Camping and hiking, Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Type: Base layer
- Fabric weight: 240gsm
- Fabric content: 100% merino wool
- Made in China