Brooks W Adrenaline GTS 16
These trusted, go-to running shoes for women are the perfect balance of support and soft cushion, and especially great for those who tend to pronate. The midsole dynamically adapts to every step thanks to our DNA midsole, while your body is guided into it's natural alignment with the help of a supportive Progressive Diagonal Rollbar. Plus, smooth heel-to-toe transitions are made possible by our Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad.
This sixteenth edition is more plush than ever an updated V-Groove folds deeper inward to absorb and disperse impact away from the foot. Also new to this men's/women's running shoe is a nearly seamless design that provides a comfortable and secure fit. Set out for an effortless run in this popular women's running shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) guides the body back into its natural motion pattern
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Updated V-Groove folds deeper inward to absorb and disperse impact outward
- Conformable saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel to wrap the midfoot in a secure fit
- Great for road running
- Ideal for Flat to Medium Arches
- Weight 9.2 oz
- Midsole Drop: 12mm