The North Face
Women's Aconcagua Vest II
The air cools off quickly when the sun goes down in a mountain town, so stay warm on your walk down to dinner in The North Face Women's Aconcagua Down Vest. Ideal for cool-to-cold conditions. 550 fill down insulation in the body of the vest offers lightweight and compressible warmth that is certified to the Responsible Down standard so you know the geese were never live-plucked or force-fed. In addition to the down insulation, synthetic Heatseeker insulation in the side panels and collar provide warmth while keeping a low profile for a streamlined, active fit that offers a flattering silhouette.
- Cozy vest to keep warm on colder mountain days
- 550 fill down and Heatseeker provide warmth
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down standard
- Brushed chin guard lining adds soft comfort
- DWR treated face fabric brushes off moisture
- Avg Weight: 320 G (11.3 Oz)
- Length From Center Back: 24"
- Solid: 30D 45 G/M² 100% Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Shiny: 30D 49 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta With DWR FinishSolid Lining: 50D 73 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester
- Print Lining: 50D 62 G/M² 100% Polyester
- Body Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control UnionCollar And Side Panel Insulation: 150 G Heatseeker
- Source: Imported
- Care: Machine Wash
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
VTH-Shiny Mid Grey / XS / Article #100167314004
- Product Reviews