No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The 2019 Head Absolut Joy Skis are a great choice for intermediate skiers who spend the majority of their time on groomed terrain. Most skiers in this range have the desire for lightweight equipment. With the 2019 Head Absolut Joy skis, you'll get that and more. The lightweight core has some graphene in it for performance and quickness. The tip rocker is low and the camber underfoot is appropriate for learning how to appropriately carve. At 79 mm underfoot, the skis have an awesome capability to handle a lot of different snow types and conditions. It's a nice, solid platform to stand on that will help your confidence and balance at the same time. With a 13.5 meter turn radius at 163 cm length, the skis will come right around when you engage the tips.
- Sidecut: 129/79/109 mm at 163 cm length
- Turn Radius: 13.5 meters at 163 cm length
- Composite Core
- Sidewall construction
- Ability Level: Intermediate Skiers
- 78mm Waist Width (153cm)
- LIBRA: Womens Camber
- Performance: 50% Groomed / 50% Powder
- Super Light Weight Distribution
- Graphene Power Sidewall Jacket
- Superlite Composite Core
- Highly Transparent UHM Base
- Allride Rocker
- ERA 3.0
- Sidecut: 128/78/108 @ 153cm
- Radius: 11,8 @ 153
- Binding: Joy 9 AC SLR Binding, allows supreme fun and performance with half the effort and fatigues