Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
DeFeet International - Industry standard in cycling and run socks since 1992 - Designed, Tested and Manufactured in North Carolina, USA.
- The Wooleator Comp is a thin, low bulk sock that is built on DeFeet's popular Wooleator silhouette.
- Features the DeFeet Aireator mesh for superior breathability and comfort
- Merging the natural characteristics of wool with recycled polyester creates an inherent moisture management environment to keep your feet warm and dry in cold, windy conditions
- Naturally antibacterial so your socks won't smell after repeated use
- Made from US merino wool
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry low
- No bleach, softener, or harsh detergents
- 36% Nylon, 31% Merino Wool, 31% Recycled Polyester, 2% Lycra