W A200 Long Tights Blk
You save 50% off MSRP
Getting the body you want just got easier with SKINS scientifically proven sports compression clothing - simply slip into SKINS A200 Women's Compression Long Tights. Available in a range of sizes and seasonal catwalk-inspired colours, they flatter your body.
Our unique scientifically proven engineered gradient compression improves circulation, getting more fresh oxygen to your muscles, helping you shape, tone and sculpt your body whatever your sport.
We know how important attention to detail is. A200 Women's Long Tights also feature an elastic waistband with internal draw cord for an improved fit, an internal key pocket and reflective trim tape for night-time visibility. SKINS SKINS A200 Women's Compression Long Tights, like your runners, will soon become an essential part of your sports wardrobe.
- 50+ UV Protection: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- Engineered Gradient Compression: Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery - boosting your power, speed and stamina
- Moisture Management: Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- Muscle Focus: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- SKIN fit: SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Warp Knit: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch - instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression