No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The North Face's A-CAD bibs are no stranger to big-mountain shredding. Made with Futurelight 3L fabric for added stretch and durability, these bibs feature a soft-brushed, warm tricot backer for a more comfortable ride—no matter what the mountain throws your way. For the first time ever, The North Face has added air permeability to a waterproof membrane. The nano structure of the Futurelight membrane allows air to pass through for better venting and breathability without sacrificing waterproofness and durability. This new nano-fiber structure enabled The North Face to create their most lightweight, breathable membrane to date.
- Standard fit
- Three-layer construction
- Stretch fabric with warm backer
- Adjustable suspenders
- Two zippered chest pockets
- #5 YKK AquaGuard side-entry zip
- Harness-friendly, two-way zip-fly
- Zippered hand pockets
- #5 YKK AquaGuard zip cargo pockets
- Knee-to-knee inner-leg vents
- Integrated crotch gusset
- Zip outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- Reinforced edge guards
- Chimney Venting system
- Outer leg vents
- Stay-down zip pulls
- StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Avg Weight: 720 G (25.4 Oz)
- Inseam: 32"
- Upper Bib: 150D X 150 + 90D 96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane Stretch Double Weave With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Suspender-Attachment Panels, Lower Body, Knees And Lower Legs: 75D X 75D 162 G/M² Futurelight 3L, 100% Polyester With Brushed Tricot Backer And DWR Finish
- Kickpatches: 420D X 500D 230 G/M² Futurelight, 100% Nylon
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash