Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Regular
- Insulation Synthetic Down: Thermogreen Insulation 60g
- Warmth Warm
- Waterproof Technology H2No 2L
Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the versatile 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell (70% recycled) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and wet snow. A tricot-mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is warm yet lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen that continues to insulate even if wet; it reverses from a smooth to a quilted face fabric to match your mood. Finer details include a removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor; pit zips; a tall collar to protect your neck and face from wind and snow; an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector and an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt. With an articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- 1,154 g (40.7 oz)
- Materials: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester-tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign approved