Asics W 2000 4 Sil Turq Lime
You save 50% off MSRP
The GT-2000 4 shoe is the core runner's bread and butter with its balance of cushioning and stability, outfitted by the comfortably supportive Dynamic DuoMax Support System and Guidance Trusstic System Technology that also enhance gait efficiency. Our Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning systems are now even more adaptive, assisting mild to moderate overpronators alike with greater support, while the FluidRide midsole offers the ultimate ride. Weight: 8.4 oz. Heel Height: 21mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLUIDRIDE MIDSOLE: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- DISCRETE EYELETS: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- COMFORDRY SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- GENDER-SPECIFIC CUSHIONING: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.