No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Ideal Load Range 30-50 lbs.
- Pack Weight 4.21 lbs.
- Volume 65 Liters
Time-honored aesthetics combine with superior performance to create the Viva 65, a women’s-specific backpack that’s capable of carrying heavier loads in the backcountry. Highly accommodating to most every shape and size, the torso on this pack can be adjusted up to 5 inches and an extendable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt can be adjusted up to three inches. A well-ventilated AirScape backpanel carries close to the body and the LightWire frame relocates loads to the hipbelt, affording exceptional stability over smooth or rough terrain. Additional features include a removable raincover, zippered sleeping bag compartment, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment for easy storage, removable sleeping pad straps for exterior gear storage, and easy-access zippered hipbelt pockets.
Load Range: 30-50 lbs.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Adjustable torso length: 14"/36 cm - 19"/48 cm
- Integrated and removable raincover stows in its own pocket
- One-size-fits-all, close-to-body AirScape suspension with up to 6"/13 cm of adjustable torso length
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt allows for the perfect fit
- Floating top lid with web attachment points and dual zippered pockets
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual ice tool attachments
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Removable integrated raincover
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- 1 mm HDPE framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Volume: 3967 cu. in. / 65 L
- Dimensions: 30.3H X 14.6W X 13.4D IN.
- Weight: 4.21 lbs.
- Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Bottom Fabric: 600D Polyester