Osprey Viper 9
You save 25% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Osprey’s Viper 9 is designed for cyclists who like to push the limits—packing full day rides into half that time and bringing just enough gear to make it home.
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment - An elasticized LidLock™ helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Harness Pocket - Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Front Stash Pocket - Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglasses or phone
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- BioStretch harness provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- AirScape backpanel with mesh ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Volume: 9 L / 549 cu in
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18 in x 9 in x 7 in / 45 cm x 22 cm x 18 cm
- Weight: 1.21 lbs / 0.55 kg
- Material: 210D poly honey comb and 420HD packcloth
- Removable 20mm webbing ride stabilizing hipbelt
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / One Size / Article #100171506001