Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Osprey’s Viper 9 is designed for cyclists who like to push the limits—packing full day rides into half that time and bringing just enough gear to make it home.
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment - An elasticized LidLock™ helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Harness Pocket - Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Front Stash Pocket - Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglasses or phone
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- BioStretch harness provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- AirScape backpanel with mesh ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Volume: 9 L / 549 cu in
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18 in x 9 in x 7 in / 45 cm x 22 cm x 18 cm
- Weight: 1.21 lbs / 0.55 kg
- Material: 210D poly honey comb and 420HD packcloth
- Removable 20mm webbing ride stabilizing hipbelt