Osprey Viper 3
You save 25% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
When you’re squeezing in a quick ride after work, Osprey’s Viper 3 is the perfect size. The suspension is designed for moving light and fast: A foam framesheet spreads weight across a ventilated mesh backpanel for lightweight comfort. The BioStretch shoulder harness provides a contoured fit and the webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces. If you end up carrying extra weight, top compression straps lend extra load stability.
- Hydraulics LT 2.5 liter easy access hydration reservoir with magnetic sternum strap
- LidLock helmet attachment system
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Harness Pocket - Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- BioStretch harness provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- AirScape backpanel with mesh ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Removable 20mm webbing ride stabilizing hipbelt
- Volume: 3 L / 183 cu in
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17 in x 8 in x 6 in / 42 cm x 20 cm x 14 cm
- Weight: 0.93 lbs / 0.42 kg
- Fabric: 210D poly honey comb / 420HD packcloth
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / One Size / Article #100171507001