Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
When you’re squeezing in a quick ride after work, Osprey’s Viper 3 is the perfect size. The suspension is designed for moving light and fast: A foam framesheet spreads weight across a ventilated mesh backpanel for lightweight comfort. The BioStretch shoulder harness provides a contoured fit and the webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces. If you end up carrying extra weight, top compression straps lend extra load stability.
- Hydraulics LT 2.5 liter easy access hydration reservoir with magnetic sternum strap
- LidLock helmet attachment system
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Harness Pocket - Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- BioStretch harness provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- AirScape backpanel with mesh ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Removable 20mm webbing ride stabilizing hipbelt
- Volume: 3 L / 183 cu in
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17 in x 8 in x 6 in / 42 cm x 20 cm x 14 cm
- Weight: 0.93 lbs / 0.42 kg
- Fabric: 210D poly honey comb / 420HD packcloth