This product comes in an assortment of colors. Please visit your nearest Sports Basement location to see our full selection!
Sea to Summit took the versatile and durable Lightweight Dry Sack and added a TPU window that offers excellent visibility. This is particularly useful for groups sharing common gear. Made from a lightweight 70D waterproof, durable nylon fabric with a white interior lining in addition to the TPU window for greater visibility. Using the same hypalon non-wicking, roll-top closure as our other dry sacks, featuring a D-ring attachment point at the buckle and available in multiple colors for packing organization, these are ideal for backpacking, cycle touring, travel, ski touring and more.
- Gear Capacity: 20 L (General gear for a paddle trip)
- Quality materials – packable 70D nylon, fully taped seams and a TPU window which will not yellow or crack
- Waterproof – rated to 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Easy to find contents – white interior coating and large ‘window’ for greater interior visibility
- Functional - hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture, D-ring for easy attachment
- Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Best Use: Backpacking, Hiking, Paddle & Travel
- Closure: Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure
- Lightweight 70D nylon with fully taped seams
- Repair Buckle Size: 5/8in | 15mm (2-Pin)
- Shape: Oval base with an ideal height-to-width ratio for easy packing
- Dimensions: 10 x 24 in / 25 x 61 cm
- Weight: 4.7 oz / 133g