Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Designed with FN Dry™ 15K waterproofing and a lightweight, insulated lining system, the Vertigo BioZone™ Shell Jacket keeps you dry and warm for your time on the mountain. A helmet-compatible hood, wrist cuffs with gussets and a cinch hem all adjust to your specs to provide a locked-down fit that stays in place from your first ride to your last. Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability, while an RFID pocket at the sleeve keeps passes easily accessible. Dedicated pockets secure goggles, media devices and other essential items, while multiple ellipse logos on this Oakley snowboarding jacket deliver signature mountain-sport style with a clean finish.
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 15K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 15,000mm
- BioZone™ insulated lining system promotes moisture management, heat retention and movement in critical areas
- Goggle pocket with Microclear™ 2.0 cloth stores and cleans eyewear
- RFID pass pocket, touch-face media chest pocket and mesh dump pocket store your essentials
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to your specs with three-point cinch system
- Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability
- Zip-off storm skirt lets you customize your fit
- Wrist cuff with gusset and hem cinch system provide personalized weather protection
- YKK® VISLON® zippers block out the elements
- Regular fit
- Shell/Insulation/Lining: 100% Polyester. Stretch Mesh Lining: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex.