Jamis Ventura Sport Femme
- Bike Services
Shimano's new Claris 2400 8-speed group pulls down features including Dual Control shifters and wide range derailleurs to provide a reliable and dependable drivetrain with precise shifting.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum, compact sloping top tube frame design, SST tubing diameters, 1 1/8-1.5" tapered head tube, 31.8 seat tube for 27.2 seat post, replaceable derailleur hanger and fender/rack mount eyelets
- Fork: Aero straight blade road fork, 1.5 aluminum crown, aluminum blades with chromoly steerer and fender mount eyelets
- Headset: FSA Integrated, threadless, 1 1/8"
- Wheels: Alex ID-19 double wall alloy rims with GSW sidewall, 28/32H, Formula alloy hubs with QR and 14g stainless steel spokess
- Tires:Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 25c
- Derailleurs: Shimano Claris RD-2400 rear and Shimano Claris FD-2400 front with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Shiftlevers: Shimano Claris ST-2400 Dual Control STI, 16-Speed
- Chain: KMC 8-speed Z7
- Cassette: SRAM PG-830 8-Speed 11-32T
- Crankset: FSA Tempo compact double, 50/34, 165mm (44/48), 170mm (51/54)
- BB Set: FSA sealed cartridge, 68 x 110.5mm
- Pedals: Touring platform style, full alloy with toe clips
- Brakeset: Tektro R317 alloy dual pivot calipers with adjustable pads and Shimano Claris ST-2400 STI brake levers
- Handlebar: Jamis Ergo, 6061 aluminum, 31.8 x 380mm (44/48), 400mm (51/54)
- Stem: Jamis Road, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 7_ x 90mm (44/48), 100mm (51/54)
- Tape: Jamis suede tape with Jamis logo and "J" end plug
- Seat Post: Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm with alloy clamp
- Saddle: Jamis Road Sport Femme with SL top and satin steel rails
- Sizes: 44, 48, 51, 54cm
- Color: Aspen Sky or Gloss Black
- Weight: 22.75 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|