The North Face Ventrix Hoodie
Basementeers get 30% off all winter apparel!*
Use code DEALSANDSTEALS at checkout.
*Includes kids and adults: snow jackets and pants, fleece, down, synthetic down and softshell jackets, baselayers, beanies, gloves, & snow socks. Does not stack with other specials. Excludes Kuhl brand. A few other exclusions apply, click here for details.
The North Face Men's Ventrix Hoodie is an advanced thermal regulator designed for high-output activities in variable weather. This active layer features strategically placed ventilation in the insulation for an optimal balance between warmth and breathability. These laser cut pinhole vents open to release excess body heat while on the move, and keep shut to trap heat while stationary. Both the face fabric and insulation incorporate stretchy materials to accommodate your full range of motion as you climb on.
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics
- Stretch synthetic insulation throughout the garment; perforated under the arms for dynamic venting
- Higher-denier fabric on forearms for added durability
- Laser-perforated underarm panels with contrast color underlay
- Pre-tensioned hood binding
- Exposed, VISLON center front zip
- Concealed chest and hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Laser-perforated center-back panel with contrast color underlay
- Novelty print in select colorway