Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Capacity 3 Person
- Dimensions 48 x 104 x 85in
- Peak Height 48in
- Trail Weight 10 Lbs 13 Oz (4.90 Kg)
A perennial favorite with core mountaineers, the VE 25 is a three-person yurt for lodging in severe conditions. By severe, we mean Everest-bagging, -60 F kind of temps.
- Summit Series three-person expedition tent
- DAC stakes with pull cord
- Four fabric snow stakes included
- Dual doors with poled front vestibule
- Fully taped, nylon bucket floor
- High-low venting
- Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Compatible with square gear loft
- No-stretch Kevlar guylines with camming adjuster
- Polyurethane (PU) port window, cold-crack tested to -60°F
- Canopy:Mesh: 20D Polyester “No-See-Um” Mesh
- Total Weight: 11 Lbs 12 Oz (5.32 Kg)
- Capacity: 3
- Fast Pack Weight: 7 Lbs 10 Oz (3.46 Kg)
- Canopy: 40D 240T Nylon Ripstop, 1.2 Oz/Yd² (42 G/M²), Water-Resistant Finish
- Floor Area: 48 Ft² (4.5 M²)
- Floor: 70D 210T Nylon Taffeta, 2.7 Oz/Yd² (94 G/M²), 10,000 Mm PU Coating, Water-Resistant Finish
- Fabric: Fly: 75D 185T Nylon Ripstop, 2.3 Oz/Yd² (78 G/M²), 1500 Mm PU Coating, Water-Resistant Finish
- Trail Weight: 10 Lbs 13 Oz (4.90 Kg)
- Vestibule Area:Front: 11 Ft² (1 M²) Rear: 5 Ft² (0.5 M²)