Garmin Varia RTL510
When out on a ride, you have to keep track of everything. What’s your route, how far are you going, how fast and how hard are you going to push it. But with Varia radar along for the ride, it’s like having eyes in the back of your helmet. It’s essentially an early warning system so you see cars approaching from behind, and they see you.
Varia RTL510 rearview radar is just one part of cycling awareness. When paired with compatible Garmin devices, the system helps to create safer riding environment by alerting riders to vehicles approaching from behind. Green light? All good. Amber light? A vehicle is approaching. Red light? Take caution — a vehicle is approaching at high speeds. Ride safe.
- Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away
- Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle
- Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles
- Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices (sold separately)
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode
- Dimensions: 3.9 in x 0.8 in x 1.6 in / 98.6 mm x 19.7 mm x 39.6 mm
- Weight: 2.5 oz / 71 g
- Modes: solid, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Battery Life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash
- ANT+: yes
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Viewing Angle: 220
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
/ / Article #
- Product Reviews