Scarpa made the Vapor V's upper out of stretchy, soft, and strong suede, so expect a bit of stretch after some use. The air mesh gusseted tongue enhances the upper's overall comfort, and it prevents debris from falling in. The Flexan midsole is on the softer side, but the Vibram XS Edge sole keeps the Vapor V in its slightly downturned, asymmetric shape. A slight downturn feels excellent on technical vertical routes as well as overhung boulder problems.
- Suede microsuede upper
- Air mesh gusseted tongue
- Bi-Tension System rand
- Flexan midsole
- Vibram XS Edge sole
- Upper Material: suede, microsuede
- Closure: hook-and-loop
- Midsole: Flexan
- Rubber: Vibram XS Edge (4mm)
- Profile: slight downturn
- Asymmetrical Curvature: asymmetrical toe profile
- Claimed Weight: [single, 40] 8.3 oz
- Recommended Use: climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!