Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 126 / 90 / 112.5 (169cm)
- Radius 17.6m (169cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber
For Atomic's iconic all-mountain Vantage series, the hits just keep on coming. Rip up manicured groomers in the morning, explore the backside in the afternoon, and venture everywhere in between on the Atomic Vantage 90 Ti Skis. The advanced Prolite construction combines with an innovative Titanal mesh, making the Atomic Vantage 90 Ti Skis a fantastic choice for aggressive piste skiers who appreciate riding off the beaten path every now and then. Grip the hardpack, float in light snow and ski with confidence on the Atomic Cantage 90 Ti Skis.
- All Mountain Rocker - 15% Tip Rocker / 85% Camber / Flat Tail
- Prolite Construction - starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed
- Power Woodcore - a sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed
- Energy Backbone - reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing
- Titanium Tank Mesh - a layer of lightweight Titanal (aluminum alloy) mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail
- Atomic Topsheets - lightweight and highly resistant - with different structures and finishes to suit different terrains
- Full Sidewall - runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering
- World Cup Base Finish
- Atomic Edges - made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.