Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Wood
- Dimensions 123 / 86 / 106.5 (173cm)
- Radius 18.2m (173cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber
Confidence inspiring, nimble and tons of fun, the Atomic Vantage 86 C Skis are your ticket to an all-terrain thrill ride. Wide enough for mixed-bag conditions and reinforced with a carbon mesh weave for stability and power, these sticks are capable navigators of frontside terrain. A light weight poplar wood core provides excellent shock absorption and forgiveness, rounding out the Atomic Vantage 86 C Skis' inviting and capable feel.
- All Mountain Rocker - 10% Tip Rocker / 90% Camber / Flat Tail
- Prolite Construction - starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed
- Light Woodcore - a poplar core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability
- Energy Backbone - reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing
- Carbon Tank Mesh - a layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight
- Structured Topsheet - a structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish
- Full Sidewall - runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering
- Atomic Base - high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain
- Atomic Edges - made from steel five times more wear-resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width