No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Dimensions 72 x 21.5 in
- R Value 3.1
- Weight 16.9 oz
The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. To add warmth, Sea to Summit uses Exkin Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric that reflects radiant heat back to the user and Thermolite; insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground. All Sea to Summit air sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- Exkin Platinum fabric and Thermolite; insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss.
- The Ultralight range features a single layer of Air-Sprung Cells; for lightweight stability and comfort.
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- We have pioneered the use of a liquid TPU lamination process in outdoor products. Common in the medical and aeronautical industries, it is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll film lamination process usually used in air pads. The TPU bonds better and more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An antimicrobial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- The Ultralight Insulated Mat has an R-Value of 3.1 and is ideal for three season use.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.