Tundra 75 - Tan
The YETI Tundra 75 is the outdoor cooler that's ideal for keeping your family and friends fed and hydrated during a tailgate, barbecue, or day at the lake. Wherever you take it, the bear-resistant design of the Tundra 75 cooler will protect your food, drink, or catches from burly party crashers. Its rectangular body has the flexibility to make itself useful on board - it will fit under most leaning posts and can also be used as a seat in front of most center consoles.
- Holds 50 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Holds briskets or fishing limits easily
- Outside Dimensions: 17 7/8” × 17 1/2” × 33 1/2”
- Inside Dimensions: 10 3/4” × 12 7/8” × 25 5/8”
- Empty Weight: 34 lbs
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Neverfail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Coldlock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Lipgrip Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Doublehaul Handles: Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Vortex Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Tan / One Size / Article #100103240
- Product Reviews