Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
The YETI Tundra 75 is the outdoor cooler that's ideal for keeping your family and friends fed and hydrated during a tailgate, barbecue, or day at the lake. Wherever you take it, the bear-resistant design of the Tundra 75 cooler will protect your food, drink, or catches from burly party crashers. Its rectangular body has the flexibility to make itself useful on board - it will fit under most leaning posts and can also be used as a seat in front of most center consoles.
- Holds 50 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Holds briskets or fishing limits easily
- Outside Dimensions: 17 7/8” × 17 1/2” × 33 1/2”
- Inside Dimensions: 10 3/4” × 12 7/8” × 25 5/8”
- Empty Weight: 34 lbs
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Neverfail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Coldlock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Lipgrip Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Doublehaul Handles: Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Vortex Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.