Yeti Tundra 45 Coral
The YETI Tundra® 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — a durable rotomolded construction and up to two inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation. Which is to say it's built to last and will keep your contents ice-cold even in sweltering conditions, like a triple-digit summer day in central Texas. No bowing, cracking, or melting here.
- Fatwall™ Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost™ Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Anchorpoint™ Tie-Down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Neverfail™ Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock™ Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Coldlock™ Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Lipgrip™ Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Doublehaul™ Handles: Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Vortex™ Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot™ Non-Slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
- Outside Dimensions: 6 1/8” × 15 3/8” × 25 3/4”
- Inside Dimensions: 9 3/8” × 10 5/8” × 18 3/8”
- Empty Weight: 23 lbs
- holds 28 cans
- holds 34 lbs of ice