The first performance tennis ball designed with 100% recyclable packaging, Triniti pushes the limits of sustainable performance. Featuring a unique octagonal paper container, the Triniti sleeve is fully recyclable after use. The ball core comprises a unique plastomer material that impressively extends ball liveliness, while STR Felt is 50% more flexible than the standard ball for more core compression and longer dwell times. Between a combination of innovative ball technology and unique sustainable packaging, Triniti ushers in a new era for performance tennis balls both on and off the court.
- First performance tennis ball with 100% sustainable packaging
- Engage Core comprises plastomer material that maintains ball liveliness 4x longer than a standard core
- STR Felt is 50% more flexible than standard felt for more core compression and longer dwell times
- 5% of profits support worldwide sustainability efforts
- Sleeve includes 3 tennis balls; case includes 24 sleeves
- Balls are numbered to differentiate from balls used by other players on neighboring courts