Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- EN Rating 1.9° F
- Fill Type SpiraFil LT polyester fibers
- Stuff Size 9.5 x 21 in
- Total Weight 3lbs 11.8oz
Designed for sustained cold, wet weather while backpacking, mountaineering and river rafting, the Trestles Elite 0 create a cocoon of comfort. The secret is in the insulation and construction. This bag is made with ElixR Micro—a synthetic insulation that uses a unique blend of three fibers for maximum warmth, soft feel and high loft. With the same great functionality of the original Trestle, this new iteration has a wave construction top for maximum loft and warmth, a blanket construction bottom for best under-body warmth and comfort, an anatomically 3D footbox, and a fold-down second zipper, which provides ventilation and easy access.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically 3D Footbox increases the insulation and room for your feet, for more Warmth and Comfort
- "HL-ElixR" Unique Blend of 3 Fibers Provides Maximum Warmth, Soft Feel and High Loft
- EN Tested
- Combination Wave Construction Top provides Maximum Loft and Warmth, Blanket Construction Bottom for the best warmth and comfort under body
- 3D Hood Construction
- External Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Hang Loops
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag