No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Same iconic design as Patagonia's classic Black Hole MLC (Maximum Legal Carry-On) bag, this burly, soft-sided suitcase converts to a backpack with enough room and organization for world travel. Meets most carry-on requirements.
- Made with durable 50% recycled nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Clamshell design for the main zippered compartment features two separate chambers for easy packing, access and organization; one sleeve is padded and holds most 15-inch laptops
- Two external zippered pockets organize essentials and keep them close at hand
- Three carrying options: backpack with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder-bag with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase with two carry handles
- Back exterior pocket sits flat for documents and magazines
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 1,420 g (3 lbs 2.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 21" x 16" x 6.7"
- Volume: 45L (2,746 cu in)