Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The new 2019 Trekker FX Lite does double duty as a lightweight trekking pole and camera monopod for perfect set-ups in the backcountry. The top handle unscrews, revealing a universal ¼"-20 SAE male bolt for camera attachment. Adjust the aluminum Outerlock height adjustment levers for your ideal hiking or shooting position. A 28” – 59” height range gives even more room to stabilize the shot in varied terrain. The carbon fiber upper pole construction reduces weight while adding strength and durability. This rugged single hiking staff comes equipped with comfortable EVA handle, removable hiking basket, microfiber wrist strap, replaceable rubber boot tip, and a carbide tip for exceptional traction on rock, trail and scree. Snow basket compatible (sold separately). Due to the sensitive nature of camera equipment, we recommend our monopod function at a max carrying capacity of 3lbs.
- Removable handle cap reveals ¼-20 SAE threaded bolt for camera attachment
- Carbon fiber upper pole construction for reduced weight
- 28" - 59" height range to stabilize photos in varied terrain conditions
- Camera carry weight capacity - 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Aluminum Outerlock height adjustment levers
- Three telescoping sections
- Removable hiking basket w/ locking pin
- Rubber boot tip
- Adjustable microfibre wrist strap
- Snow basket compatible (sold separately)
- Sold as single
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Dimensions: 28" / 71cm (COMP) - 59" / 149.9" (EXT)
- Max Load: Up to 160lbs
- Carbon Fiber - Upper Pole
- 7075 Aluminum - Lower Poles
- Carbide tip
- Weight: 9.6 oz / .3 kgs