Whether you’re bagging the Grand Teton in a quick car-to-car push, heading into the mountains for a scramble up your favorite ridge, or simply looking for a no-frills day pack for a few days of travel, the Trail Blitz carries everything you need while remaining light and fast. Featuring our signature Blitz-style main opening for quick and easy access to your gear, this pack also comes with two integrated Z-Pole sleeves, so you can stash your trekking poles when the trail ends and the climbing begins. The BDFlash pocket is specifically designed for headlamp storage for those pre-dawn or after-dark missions, and an internal security pocket keeps your keys and wallet safely stowed away. Four connection loops along the back allow you to mate the Trail Blitz to another larger pack so you can have a quick-detachable summit pack on bigger missions. And to top it off, the entire pack turns inside-out and stores in its own pocket.
- Quick Blitz-style main opening
- Two dedicated Z-Pole sleeves keep trekking poles secure while hiking and commuting
- Four connection loops along back panel for attaching to larger packs when on larger missions BDFlash pocket—an integrated headlamp sleeve to keep you safe and visible Internal security pocket for wallet and key storage
- Entire pack turns inside out and stores in its own pocket while not in use Light weight shoulder straps with fully adjustable sternum strap for security and comfort 200D mini-rip translucent body material for weight reduction and durability
- Volume : 12 L (732 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight : 185 g (6.52 oz)
- Materials : 100d Nylon 4mm Ripstop