Finding the perfect life jacket for a kid can be hard to come by. You want something safe and they want something comfortable…here’s the best of both worlds: the O’Brien Traditional life jacket. Kids will love the comfort provided by this BioLite life jacket. The outer material is soft, lightweight, breathable, more mildew resistant than neoprene and more environmentally-conscious too. It’s designed to not weigh down your child so they can make the most out of their time on the water. On the safety side of things, the O’Brien Traditional life jacket has a full front zipper and two adjustable belts making entry a breeze and providing an easy way to dial in that nice, snug fit necessary to keep your child safe in the water.
- Weight Range: 55-88 lbs
- BioLite construction – Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable, eco-friendly and more resistant to mold & mildew
- Front hinge and wide armholes for enhanced range of motion
- Zip closure and 2 adjustable belts for security
- Wide armholes for comfort
- Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved