No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
The O'Brien Traditional Neoprene Life Jacket is a sleek, comfortable, eco-friendly life vest with breathability for faster drying, making it lighter and more environmentally friendly than traditional neoprene. The segmented panels with the front hinge and the wide armholes allow the life vest to move with you and minimize any hindrance in range of motion. The full front zip closure and two adjustable belts make it easy to dial in that snug fit to keep you safe and secure on the water. This premium life vest also features a PWC lanyard attachment ring making for a fast, convenient way to keep the lanyard safely out of your way.
- BioLite Construction - Soft, lightweight, breathable, and eco-friendly
- Zip Closure with Two Adjustable Belts - Easy entry and a secure fit
- Front hinge - Enhances range of motion
- Wide Armholes - Improves mobility
- PWC Lanyard Attachment Ring - Fast, convenient way to attach a jetski lanyard
- Adjustable Belts: Easy entry, secure fit, and sliding loops to prevent the belts from flapping in the wind.
- Harmonized Approval: Meets the requirements of the U.S. Coast Guard and Transport Canada and is approved for use in both countries.