No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
The O’Brien Traditional Child life jacket is perfect for keeping young children safe and comfortable in and around the water. Kids will love the comfort provided by the BioLite construction. The outer material is soft, lightweight, breathable, more mildew resistant than neoprene and more environmentally friendly too. It’s designed to not weigh down the child so they can make the most out of their time on the water. On the safety side of things, the O’Brien Child life jacket has a full front zipper and two adjustable waist straps making it easy to get into and provides a simple way to dial in that nice, snug fit necessary to keep the child safe in the water. We’ve also included a leg loop strap and a grab strap for that added touch of security.
- Weight Range: 33-55 lbs
- BioLite construction – Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable, eco-friendly and more resistant to mold & mildew
- Wide armholes for enhanced range of motion
- Zip closure and 2 adjustable belts for security
- Grab strap and leg loop strap for additional safety
- Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved