The lumbar pack that helped start the craze in the 80s, the Tour pack lives on in its modern incarnation as a favorite of hikers and outdoor-minded travelers. With a broad swath of versatile uses, this pack tends to become a cherished possession in every outdoor enthusiast’s gear closet. However, it does not stay there long as it gets used daily as a hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, office briefcase, carry on travel solution, diaper bag, and just about anything you can think of. Built with ultra-durable Cordura fabric, the Tour lumbar pack will become your outdoor security blanket as it logs hundreds of thousands of miles adventuring with you around the world. Though the design honors the 35+ year history of this waist pack and has not changed much in shape, modern features make this version of the Tour the most advanced yet.
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforcement bottle pockets (Fit up to 32oz)
- Inner Sanctum interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Front panel bungee attachment system
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- Headphone port
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK Zippers
- 3M Reflective Cord
- 610d Cordura HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 10" x 5" / 29 x 25 x 13 (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- Volume: 550 cubic inches / 9 L
- Capacity: Up to 12 lbs
- Weight: 1lb 9 oz / 0.73 kg
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Heritage Black / One Size / Article #100192094
- Product Reviews