Mountain Hardwear Torsion Insulated Glove
Close as you'll get to a jack-of-all-trades glove. Tough enough to be a work glove, thanks to its goatskin leather palm and index finger, reinforced with double-needle stitching. Comfortable enough for any all-day activity like skiing or climbing and warm enough because of the windblocking Deflection softshell and Thermal.Q Elite, the warmest synthetic insulation, ounce for ounce, ever made.
- Deflection soft shell fabric is windproof and breathable, backed with polyester microfleece
- Wrap around leather reinforcement at the index finger, for comfort and durability in a high-wear area
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm
- Brushed polyester tricot lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Nose wipe patch on thumb
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Fabric Body: Deflection Softshell
- Insulation: Thermal.Q Elite [Back of Hand: 60 g/mGauntlet: 60 g/_?]
- Fabric Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- Bag Shell: Deflection Softshell
- Weight: 4.1 oz. / 116 g.